Thick cut, baked sweet potato fries. After countless home made batches and orders out at restaurants: this is our favorite. It’s truly amazing –addicting, slightly sweet, slightly spicy, and full of sweet potato goodness. Forget the oil and bake your fries.
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into thick slices
- 1 Tbsp oil (I used olive)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 and place parchment paper/silpat on a baking sheet
- Coat potatoes in oil and spices in a large mixing bowl
- Transfer to baking sheet and bake 40 minutes, flipping halfway if desired.