This dressing – delicious, flavorful, and the perfect addition to any salad! Just mix, and enjoy.
Lemon Mint Dressing
Lemon Mint Dressing - for your salads, bowls, and as a marinade. This simple mix of lemon, mint, and olive oil is healthy and refreshing!
Recipe type: Dressing
Serves: 1 cup
- 2 fresh lemons, squeezed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients and enjoy!
Will keep in fridge 10 days, just let sit out if it starts to thicken and re-mix!