Simple homemade dairy-free whipped cream made with 3 ingredients in less than 5 minutes! Perfect for topping fruit and desserts. Note: This is NOT my original concept, but something I’ve learned from around the web and adapted to my needs.
- 1 15 ounce can of coconut cream (I like Trader Joe's brand) or full-fat coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chill coconut cream or coconut milk in fridge overnight.
- Chill a large mixing bowl for 10 minutes.
- Scoop coconut cream into mixing bowl, leaving the liquid portion behind.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Beat for 30s-1min or until smooth & creamy.
- Add more sweetness if desired!